Do you have a leadership role in a college, university or other Post 16 organisation? Are you interested in Post 16 leadership and management as a practitioner or researcher?
If so, why not join the Post 16 Education Leadership and Management (P16ELM) Research Interest Group (RIG)?
The aim of the P16ELM RIG is to build a forum and network, of interest to an international field, which will facilitate research and knowledge exchange, develop practice and nurture partnerships.
Benefits from participation will include:
- Access to new knowledge, new practice, people and potential for developing your own perspectives, critical research and professional activity;
- Membership of a community of learners engaged in advancing the uses and practices of Post 16 leadership and management;
- Opportunities to collaborate or correspond with colleagues engaged in similar practice, research or learning;
- Opportunity to identify and explore contemporary issues linked to Post 16 leadership and management;
- Access to a range of past, present and future topics, themes and knowledge in the field;
- Participation in events specifically covering issues related to Post 16 education leadership and management.
Please note, this RIG has replaced the Higher Education Leadership & Management (HELM) RIG.
To view the full content of this group you must join the RIG. Click the tick box alongside the relevant RIG groups on your 'my details' page.