Friday 12th December 2014
Theme: Stakeholder Engagement and Governing Schools and Colleges
Time: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Venue: Institute of Education, London
* Room details will be circulated nearer the meeting date.
Catherine Farrell, Professor of Public Management at the University of South Wales will give a keynote presentation and there will be an opportunity for questions and discussion. Catherine has researched extensively and published widely on school governance.
Lunch will be at approximately 12.30pm
The afternoon session will include:
- A brief presentation by Professor Chris James on the matters arising from the national survey of school governors he and colleagues carried out in May 2014
- Discussion on governing body diversity, membership and engagement
- Members’ current research interests and themes
If you would like to contribute to the afternoon session, do let me know as soon as possible.
Dr Ron Hill, Visiting Research Fellow, University of Leeds
07770 885 803
Upcoming Dates for this event
- Fri 12 Dec 2014
- Fri 05 Dec 2014
- Institute of Education, , London